Uncover the mystery, unleash the suspense, be intrigued and go where no spy has ever gone before in this science fiction story of international intrigue!
Jump into the action on the first page:
· Be drawn in to this controversial political thriller that will pull you in and leave you breathless until the last page.
· Be captivated by all the action that you expect from a spy thriller; spies, assassins, CIA, Russians, FBI; but not how you would expect them, in this conspiracy CIA story of corruption
Become entangled in a situation of a normal guy forced into being a spy:
Seth Rogan was a shitty spy. Actually, he wasn't a spy at all. Just a guy trying to do the right thing. As a biologist for the largest biotech company in the world, he had a great job, and thoroughly enjoyed all the perks. But when asked to do some tests on the company's genetically engineered (GMO) foods, he became entangled in a trail of corruption, fraud and conspiracy that he wanted no part of, but could not escape from. In a story of mystery and intrigue so true to life it could almost be from today's newspapers, Seth, having bit the hand who fed him, is on the run from them, and the full overreaching strength of the United States government, not as a whistleblower, but as a fugitive, charged with espionage, who finds temporary refuge with an old enemy of the U.S. But his peace is about to be broken as he finds himself in the role of an involuntary spy.
Go with our hero on a roller coaster thrill ride of international intrigue and cat and mouse espionage:
Seth follows his instincts and does what he thinks is right, but faces danger at every twist and turn. Is this genetic engineering science or science fiction? Fleeing the country like Edward Snowden, Seth wages a battle of wits against the CIA and double agents to bring the message of the dangers of genetically engineered Frankenfoods to the people.
An Involuntary Spy rocketed to the top of these Best Seller Lists:
- Literature & Fiction, Genre Fiction: Political (#1 Best Seller)
- Science Fiction
and Fantasy, Science Fiction: Genetic Engineering (#1 Best
- Literature &
Fiction, Action and Adventure: Mystery, Thriller & Suspense:
Mystery (#1 Best Seller)
- Literature & Fiction, Genre Fiction: Metaphysical (#1 Best Seller)
Find out what readers already know
· "As good as any spy novel on the New York Times Best Seller List"
· "Once you start reading it, you won't be able to put it down"
· "Eade's skill with writing dialogue is brilliant. His technique for propelling a story is second to none. Bind a controversial subject about the environment, the unraveling problems of US government secrecy, and a good old fashioned thriller and you have Kenneth's next step into prominence in the public eye"
· "If even a shadow of this is true, the world is not safe. Read it."
· "Russian rogues, the FBI, the CIA. Bloodshed and murder trace his steps throughout Russia"
· "It makes me wonder how much more the government and big business are keeping from the general public."
· "Scientist turned whistleblower and involuntary spy is on the run from his employer and government agencies."
· "It certainly opened my eyes as to what big corporations are doing in this country and their greed at the expense of our health."
· "A Must Read"
· "Storytelling Mastery"
· "Couldn't put it down"